Taking a break from swim lessons so we can do gymnastics for 8 weeks. After that - back to swim. I really enjoy the alternating activities instead of running every night. Allows for more time for Dave and I to work out as well as ski season around the corner. Cora saw a commercial about snow, skiing, and sledding - she shouts "SKIING!! WHEN CAN I GO SKIING DADDY!?!?" I think I saw Dave tear up!!
Swim lessons were a success!! Both kids will be moving up to the next level!!
Taking a break from swim lessons so we can do gymnastics for 8 weeks. After that - back to swim. I really enjoy the alternating activities instead of running every night. Allows for more time for Dave and I to work out as well as ski season around the corner. Cora saw a commercial about snow, skiing, and sledding - she shouts "SKIING!! WHEN CAN I GO SKIING DADDY!?!?" I think I saw Dave tear up!!
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: