We waited, and waited, and waited. . .after about one hour, it was finally time to go see SANTA.The kids did great waiting in line, both were giddy with excitement and were literally bouncing all over the place. I was the one who thought I was going to lose it! But Dave sent me on a walk and I returned with M&M's for the kids and we all survived the line. When it was our turn they walked up to Santa and sat down.
Both kids started talking about what they want and telling Santa all about how much they appreciated him, "dropping off their Christmas movies early." Luke told Santa he wanted a Y0-Yo and Cora mentioned she wanted two scooters, "One that is Princess for me and one that is Cars for Luke." She said she forgot to tell him she wants two fish, a blue one for Luke and a gold one for herself, we decided she could tell our Elf on the Shelf - Bodie and he would tell Santa.
The smiles aren't as good as last year but watching Luke give Santa kisses made my eyes tear up again this year. The kids were so happy I don't know how they fell asleep!!!
For a peak at last year's Santa picture 2010. Looking forward to Christmas morning. (This is the first year the kids picked out presents for each other as well as presents for Dave and I, can't wait to see how that goes as well!!)
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: