It started with Cora, she had a fever - Tuesday night. A low fever but still she was cranky.
Wednesday I stayed home with her because her morning fever hit 103! She was a mess - sleepy, whiney, crying, upset mess. So Luke went to daycare and Cora and I spent the day watching movies. She threw up 3x (mostly because she was coughing so much and she has a bad gag reflex). So I spent the day doing laundry and watching Disney movies. She didn't nap - which is strange for her, but she is a very active girl so sitting on the couch probably didn't make her tired enough to fall asleep.
Thursday morning - Dave's turn to stay home. Dave called me at 7:30 to tell me that Luke also had a fever - also around 103!! So now he had two sick kids on his hands. Dave's day was similar to the previous day - lucky for him - no throwing up. Disney movies and cranky kids. Lucky for everyone was Luke took a nap - slept for 4 hours!! (I hope he will sleep well tonight!) I am taking tomorrow off to give them some more T.L.C. and hope that they get better so we can all go back to work and daycare on Monday!
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: