We still have lingering coughs and sneezes and runny noses but we are getting better. . .
Luke probably got hit the worst with an ear infection, liquid in his lungs, and a consistent fever.
Cora was mostly a low fever and some coughing. She still managed to do quite a bit of playing in between coughing fits. It was difficult to talk her into sitting down and resting. As soon as she would get up and play she would start to cough again!
Cora loves to make funny faces!! However, I feel like she has a bit of a split personality. One second she is laughing saying tickle me more, the next second she is crying saying that I hurt her and to leave her alone?!?! HUH!?!?! I don't seem to understand her very well these days :-)
I had a fever, cough and congestion. . . slept through most of the week fighting my fever and wishing I didn't have to get out of bed!!
And lastly Dave - he has been fighting it off - but seems to be lethargic with lots of coughing and congestion.
There was a snow day in the middle of the week for Dave and the kids while Mommy had to go to work. I was very jealous that a snowman was made and sledding was happening when I was busy at work!!
The kids seem to be getting back to normal. . . their creative minds back working and toys being played with again!
Just in time for another Blizzard!! The forecast for this weekend is snow starting Friday morning and continuing through Saturday evening. With up to an inch per hour!! The December Blizzard may not be the only blizzard of this winter!!!
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: