1

SNOW WAY - SNOWMAGEDDEN 2010!! UPDATED TOTALS

Updated predictions:
This one from Bob Ryan on Channel 4. The weather forecasters seemed to have downgraded our totals.
And this is from Topper Shut on Channel 9. . . .The downgraded predictions are stating we would only have 1"-2" by nightfall . . .
HMMM?!?!? This is from our house in Smithsburg . . .We already have 6" of additional snow by 6:30pm and it is still snowing!!
Dave is out plowing. . . AGAIN!!! He was out before the storm trying to push everything back so we could maybe push the new snow on top of the old snow!?!?
Before it got too dark we all went out to sled and burn off some energy. We played outside for about an hour and well into the dark. I didn't expect it to snow this much but when we got out there it was a snowy mess. I was ready for the kids to ask to go inside - but they kept wanting to go down the hills again and again and the dog was running around like a lunatic so we took turn throwing snow for him to catch!!!
Dave is off school until Tuesday, February 16th and I haven't received word when I have to go back. . . this winter will definitely stick out in my mind for the rest of my life!!! Lucky for us we have kept power, have plenty to eat, and are truly enjoying every second of this (so far ;-).

No "cabin fever" here (YET)!!!

1 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Does this mean you'll be in school until midJune??

    In the 50s here today and I am freezing!!! Glad y'all have power and food. Enjoy your time together.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.