0

Snow Way - Here We Snow Again!!!

Disclaimer: For those of you sick of the snow coverage - I apologize - these updates are mostly for historical value. The kids will never remember this winter with their own memories so I want to be able to show them all the pictures!!!

SNOW WAY!!!!!!!!! Another snow storm is on its way. . .
These are the warnings and predictions that are being sent out. I mostly watch Channel 9 - with Topper Shut. I seem to like his forecasting and Dave likes when he does the "Bread-O-Meter," he says it makes him laugh!!
He is usually right on with his predictions - the National Weather Service says we will probably get between 10-20 additional inches of snow!!
We are in the upper left side of Maryland - right were the purple and pink meet (just inside the purple). So tomorrow should be interesting.
But sometimes I watch Channel 4 - with Bob Ryan. His predictions are a little more conservative We are clearly in the 6"-12" range with his point of view.

Wish us luck - we didn't get as much snow as Frederick or Montgomery County over the weekend and it doesn't look like we are the center of this storm either, so I guess we should feel lucky here in Washington County!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.