The kids had many Christmas activities . . . I will post a few pictures from each event with some captions - but please feel free to SKIM through them. I am also going to post them in the order that they occurred - so it may take me a while to get to "Christmas morning."
The posting of all of the events is to also THANK the people who provided the gifts and activities to help make this Christmas season so much fun!!
Part I: Hilliard Family ~ Ms. Amy, Mr. Craig, Carrie & Atlee
Atlee opening her present.
Carrie's art project.
Cora LOVES this baby, "Stripey."
Ms. Amy is way braver then I am - I wouldn't let the kids decorate cookies at my house.
Luke's version of decorating cookies.
We had pizza for dinner, opened presents, played Wii & Rock Band, and decorated cookies.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: