1

Blizzard 2009 . . . continued

Playing in the snow - we were able to get out a little bit on Sunday. . . it is fluffy, dry snow so we couldn't make a snowman but it was fun trying to walk in it and just falling over anywhere without hurting yourself!

Luke fought me each time he had to get dressed - but I made him go outside and he loved it each time (we went out twice). He just screams the whole time he gets dressed - kicks, pulls his clothes off, stomps his feet, refuses to stand up. It sounds like I am torturing him!
The first time we went out we had to "sled" and walk on the driveway because the snow was too powdery and too fluffy to really do much - but the second time out we got in some good sleding!


Dave taught them how to make snow angels - not me - this is as close to the snow as I wanted to get - it was COLD!

After being outside for over a hour we came in for lunch and hot chocolate - this was the kids first time tasting "hot" chocolate, they loved it! What better meal then grilled cheese and hot chocolate after playing in the snow!!

Schools are cancelled for tomorrow!!! So we will get another chance to play and have fun!!

1 comments:

  1. GO says:

    I love it! Reminds me of when we were kids.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.