0

Around the house Xmas Style.

I love seeing the kids live and play around the house with the decorations up. The kids excitement is contagious and I find myself singing Christmas songs and daydreaming while staring at the Christmas tree lights!

They both love the ornaments and enjoy moving them around on the tree. They don't like how prickly the tree is so that prevents massive ornament adjustments.
Luke has graduated to a straw type sippy cup so he has to drink that at the table.
Pictured above is Cora's "Scrooge" face.
Cora loves these singing dogs. . . she likes them both to sing at the same time!! As much as I thought they would annoy me - it still makes me smile to see how happy she gets when she listens to them. If the dogs aren't howling out some sort of songs then she asks to turn on the Christmas music. It is nice to have the Muppets Christmas CD (old version not the new version) playing like it did when I was a kid!!

Eating lunch with snow falling outside during a weekend in December.

Christmas 2009 will find Cora at 2 years 7 months old and Luke at 1 year 5 months old. I hope that we can create a Christmas spirit and happiness that they will remember well into being adults with their own children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.