1

My FOUR year old!!!

Cora is turning FOUR!

Sometime between cleaning up baby puke and learning to walk and eventually attend swim lessons . . . Cora got bigger and bigger and is turning 4 years old!!

Statistics for my little angel: Height 42 inches (92 percentile). Weight 38 pounds (72 percentile). Shoe size: 11.5.
Can it be? This little baby is now 4 years old?!?
Many people have warned me that "it goes so fast" and I can only imagine because I still remember these little moments as if they were yesterday!!
How is it possible?!

These events are fresh in my mind . . .


Bringing home Luke when Cora was 14 months old. . .Cora was such a perfect little helper.

We are really enjoying watching her get bigger and bigger! We also are enjoying watching her personality blossom, change and then change again. . .
Her laughter is ALWAYS present and a true happy child's laugh. She will cry if you look at her crooked, hide behind whatever she can find if you try to talk to her.
Cora LOVES to give hugs and kisses, is shy around new people, nervous about new things, but will ask you what your favorite "something" is and interrupt you as you tell her so she can tell you what your favorite is. . .
She is brave, kind, caring, talks a LOT, corrects you if you misspeak or forget something, loves to sing and listen to books, enjoys the outdoors - running, skiing, the beach, the lake, hiking, the zoo, her stuffed animals are her favorite. . .
To my sweet Cora. I am truly enjoying these days with you. I can only hope and pray to have as much fun in the future years of your life as I did during your first four.

Happy Birthday to you Cora!!!
May 22, 2007

1 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Happy happy day! Hope you all enjoy.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.