0

I Spy

Gigi (my mom) made Luke an "I Spy" quilt. When Gigi came to visit this past month, Luke saw Gigi finishing cutting off a few last threads and said, "WOW!!" He was pleasantly surprised to hear that the quilt was actually for him!!
We often lay the quilt out on the floor and play "where is the..." and the kids race around to find whatever was described.
Sometimes Cora will tell Luke to look for something or Luke will tell Cora to find something or they will just lay down and talk about what they see.
The kids think they have seen everything but often we find something new that previously went unnoticed. Cora frequently asks to play the "I Spy" game and Luke thinks it is funny to jump from block to block stating what he sees.
Dear Gigi - Thank you very much for this quilt. We have spent lots of time enjoying the quilt and look forward to much more time playing and eventually snuggling underneath this quilt made with lots of love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.