3

Summer's Pumpkin Patch

My mom came to visit so we headed out to our favorite fall location. . .a pumpkin patch. We went to Summer's Pumpkin Patch just outside of Frederick, MD.


This pumpkin patch had an entrance fee of $9.00 per adult, kids 2 and under were free.

There was a pumpkin train. . .duck races. . .pig races. . .a huge jump pillow. . . corn mazes. . .rope mazes. . .petting zoo. . .kid cars. . .adult cars. . .

It was a fun morning and a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    I am amazed that you are all bundled up in fleece. Looking at jobs in Bethusda and Frederick but I am shivering thinking about it!

  1. ErinG says:

    I would LOVE you guys to live nearby!! I

    t was a cold rainy day which is why we were bundled up . . . it was actually 74 degrees today!!

    Both cities have a lot to offer. . .I lived in Frederick for a year before I moved here. . .and Dave lived there for almost 10 years. I grew up just North of Bethesda and I know you will love it - but you will have a HEART ATTACK when you look at housing prices in Bethesda. . .just a stroke when you look at prices in Frederick! :-)

  1. Erin says:

    Ah, yeah, that's pretty much what I am seeing looking at the Northeast and California housing costs. We may rent since it would be a short term job (3-5 years) while he gets a little more experience before going for a professorship. And I am really loving the idea of being a renter and calling someone to fix things!

    I need to check out the school systems and see what the pay is like. And I will need to research wardrobe changes! I'll keep you posted. He is sticking to his story that the dissertation will be finished in a year, so that means a move...and the NIH is a great opportunity if he can land a job there.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.