0

Work - School Days - Erin.

Teacher Neighbors:
Jessica, Erin (me) and Mark (aka: "H") meet for our daily morning hallway chat wearing our Friday Green and surviving on Sheetz coffee!


The kids walked by and told us that was a boring picture and that we should do a better pose. We asked them what we should do . . .this is how they told us to stand!! (Kids!?!? ;-)


We had a Spirit Week - Door Decorating Contest at school. . . and my homeroom won!!!!!!!

We only had 30 minutes to decorate and were given specific items that had to be included. The theme was school spirit and "Summer of Love." It was the same theme as the Homecoming Dance. Last year we did a good job but this year, as Juniors, they planned, worked really well together and were victorious!!

I was very proud of them considering most of them can't stand each other and usually I have them force them to do everything. (Although when we were given our winning donuts - some people ate two, even though they were told not to, so others didn't get any and I had to go buy more. . . and no one would fess up to it. . .but I was still proud of them none the less!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.