My birthday presents from my mom came (Thanks Mom!! :-) . . . I put the UPS Shipping box on the ground to look at my new stuff.
When I turned around this is what I saw. . . two little bottoms.
Cora and Luke were crawling into the box. . .
. . . somehow they managed to squish themselves inside.
They did managed to get the flaps closed as well - but those pictures didn't turn out because I was laughing so hard that the pictures were very blurry!!!
Those two inside that box are definitely all I could ever ask for. . . they are the true presents in my life!!!
I am truly blessed with the life I always wanted and I thank my husband for giving me the world, I thank my family for their continued love, and I thank my friends for their friendship and support!!
Happy Birthday to me . . . October 20, 2009 :-)
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a great day.
Love and miss you,
Aunt Laurie