Luke has had a desire to become more independent - he wants to feed himself. He tries to take the spoon from you and gets frustrated if you don't feed him a the proper speed (warp speed).
We usually provide him with finger foods and when we are outside we give him some yogurt or pudding as we take him directly to the bath afterwards.
Tonight I gave him some mashed potatoes and quickly ran to change the laundry to the dryer. . . when I returned - this is what I found. Luke had dropped his spoon and had begun to eat his potatoes with his hands. He quickly became angry with this (he has a bad temper) and squeezed his hands and rubbed them through his hair!! Oh Luke - what am I going to do with you?!?!?
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
I just know this will happen in our house one day...and probably sooner than later.
Glad you had to wash his hair not ME!!