Cora has been asking to paint and I keep finding excuses - but I finally gave in and got her paint stuff set up. Originally, I imagined that I would get her an easel and she would have one her Daddy's shirts on and the sleeves would be rolled up. . . but with Luke around we needed a much higher paint location. We settled on the kitchen counter - which allows me to cook and do dishes while she is happily painting and Luke is happily running around tearing something apart.
It started out as a finger painting activity but she quickly grew bored and asked for paint brushes.
She was so happy and proud of herself.
Cora is very serious about her art.
She is very serious . . . until she thinks it is funny to paint the front of Mommy's camera!!
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: