2

2009 Pumpkin Patch Season - Jumbo's

It has officially started. . .
2009 Pumpkin Patch Season!!!!!!

This was the first weekend of our MANY visits to pumpkin patches around the area. There are family fun pumpkin patches all around Maryland and Pennsylvania and my children love to sample all of the different activities that they have to offer!!

This week was a trip to Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch in Middletown, MD. It is about 25 minutes South of Hagerstown and our trip was followed up by lunch at McDonalds.

The scarecrow has the same pig tails as Cora!

Driving Luke around the farm, "No Luke, you sit down, I drive!"
Sitting and playing with the Cora sized pumpkins.

Taking a DRINK!!
It's a bat!

"Ahhh!!" says Luke.

Animals. . . animals. . . animals . . . the petting area.

"Baaa, Baaa"

Goats like to lick your hands!
"Oink, Oink, Oink"
"Moooo"
Luke really liked the baby cow. . .but really he liked splashing the cow's water while the cow tried to eat his shirt (notice the wet spot on his sleeve!!)

Cora was also very brave and got her first face painting and temporary tattoo (see her looking at the face painting lady like she was crazy?!?). Her face painting choice was a pink heart and her tattoo choice was Tinkerbell. We tried to get a family picture - but no such luck today. I was not upset by this because I know how many more chances we will have!!

I love Fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Fall?? What's that? It was 94 degrees here today and I am sweating looking at your children in pants!

    Love the baby cow picture.

  1. Unknown says:

    If looks could kill, that tattoo lady would be DEAD!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.