0

Visit to Grammy's House

When teachers went back to school in Washington County, Dave took the kids to visit his mother in Pennsylvania so I could spend some time working at school without the guilt of missing time with my kids.

In Pennsylvania he was able to visit many relatives as well as find some time to relax down by the river and go for a boat ride on his brothers boat.  The kids had fun swimming and the trip seemed to be successful.  Luke still STINKS at sleeping in the pack and play and Cora still isn't eating much but overall they had fun.

I don't have many pictures to post because I was home and left it up to him to take them. . . hence there are only four pictures from the four day trip ;-)  HAHA - maybe I take too many pictures!!
Boat ride on the river by Lock Haven University.

Luke and Cora hanging out in the pavilion down by the river. . . with Grammy and cousin Micaela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.