Thanks to advice from the locals (my parents, my sister and brother-n-law) we found a nice quiet beach where the water was shallow and the waves were more manageable. We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings there. The kids LOVED IT!
Because we got there so early in the morning we were usually the first ones there. . . I love the foot prints of her walking through the sand into the water!
On Friday, Dave had to "force" Luke into the water after getting knocked around at the ocean - by Sunday, we couldn't keep him out of the water!!!
I am creating a mountain and hole for the kids to play in, but Luke keeps jumping in the hole before I am finished!!
Stopping for more snacks!! Cora spent the first hour in the water - we had to force her to come out!
Cora running around chasing everyone. . . telling everyone to RUN!!
Gigi turned into a climbing wall!!
Laying down for pictures: Luke tried to crawl away before I could take his picture, lucky for me Cora was happy to say "cheese" for the camera.
Cora gave Luke a ride on her back - I don't remember if she was pretending to be an alligator or frog at this time.
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
Cute suit! where's that one from???