0

Easter Decoractions Etc...

Spring decorations have been up for a little while but it was time to throw a few Easter Decorations into the house. The kids made pictures for their doors and the doorways around the house:
Cora picked out the rabbit ears.
I tried to tell her that the ears were for girls but she insisted that they were also for boys which is why they were blue ears. . .so she got Luke the rabbit ears. . .
He wasn't sure what he thought of them and kept putting them on and taking them off - but in the end he enjoyed them and I was glad that I let Cora talk me into getting them for him.

After making decorations for the doorways we had to hang up the hallway decoration they picked out. When we were at the store I let them pick out one decoration and I was not surprised when they picked something "big and flashy."

They run up and down the hallway playing and laughing, I am glad that I let them pick this out too. A lesson these two continually teach me is to just go with the flow. Things I think they will like aren't always things they like and strange decorations and rabbit ears I think are *stupid looking* end up being great. From the eyes of a child the world looks different!! :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.