Cora and I went with Dave's sister, Christina and Cora's cousin Brianna to see Disney Princesses on Ice this past Saturday evening. This was my first experience with shows on Ice and I didn't know what to expect.
Lucky for me I was warned that I could dress Cora up as a princess to go see the show because if I had not dressed her up I would never have heard the end of it.
The show started at 7pm so we went to dinner first around 5:30 and then headed over to Hershey Arena. The girls were surrounded with little princesses and could not wipe the smiles off of their faces.
We saw. . .
Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse
Aladdin, Jasmine, and the Genie.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Cora was singing and laughing and kept telling me what we were seeing, "Look mommy, it's Belle, she's my favorite!"
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Cinderella ended the show with elaborate pyrotechnics that were just a little too scary that made Cora jump into my lap.
The ice was also lit on fire along this curvy path and fireworks went off.
Everyone came out for a calming encore presentation about making wishes and believing in magic. This was followed by more fireworks and light displays that elicited many ooohhh's and aaahhhh's from everyone!!
At the end we were still able to go down by the ice and take pictures while the crowds cleared out. It was late by this point but the smiles were still on the kids faces. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the show - I took nearly 150 pictures!! I was singing right along with Cora and my heart smiled that she enjoyed herself so much. I can't wait to go to Disney World, I think Luke needs to be about 4 or maybe 5 before we can go - but I don't want to wait too long, I want to see the magic in their eyes before they stop believing in magic!!
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
Ok this made me teary...hormonal pregnant woman over here. We had planned on Disney this September but opted for Mardi Gras next February instead. How's about some MArdi Gras magic????