2

Gymnastics





Cora completed her gymnastics class. She loved the class, leaving each 45 minute class exclaiming, "I did GREAT!!" After the tough start with the tears and mommy needing to participate with her for the first 10 minutes she made great progress in her shyness.
By the end of the class she was able to talk to other instructors as well as the kids in her class. We owe Atlee a lot for helping Cora through the class!!
We are going to continue her gymnastics class into the next session which will end just before Christmas.
I am not sure what we will do after that because it will be Ski Season!!!!! We are hoping to get the kids out a lot during ski season so we will probably take a break from gymnastics until the Spring time!
But come Spring time there will be more gymnastics to come. . . at least until she gets too tall to participate!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Yay, Cora!

    Don't worry, Cora. I understand totally. I was a shy kid too. I threw up every single day for the first 6 months of kindergarten. Sigh.

  1. GO says:

    I am so glad she did well! Yay!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.