0

Overwhelmed. . .

Wow, it has been 11 days since my last post. . .and it feels like I "just posted." Life is getting more and more busy (my own fault) and I seem to be falling a bit behind. The week is jam packed. . .
After Work Schedule:

  • Monday - Dave meeting/Erin pick up kids/Cora gymnastics
  • Tuesday - Dave meeting/Erin pick up babysitter & kids / Erin golf/ Luke swim lessons/ Erin take babysitter home
  • Wednesday - Erin class/Dave pick up kids
  • Thursday - Erin Tutor students / Dave pick up kids / Cora swim lessons
  • Friday -somebody get the kids/ finally catch our breath or pack to go out of town or prepare for visitors

We have had a crazy beginning of the school year and I haven't adjusted to the routine. I am behind at school, behind at home, forgetting things and behind on posting!!! I will try to do better!!! Ironically, there have been many fun events that I haven't been able to talk about, so keep an eye out for what has recently happened as I catch up on posts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.