Now that school is out for the big kids it is time to start school for my little ones. I picked up a pre-school book at Toys R Us (very advanced thinking . . .haha) and decided we would work on identifying shapes, following simple mazes, matching, coloring, and eventually writing letters. Cora can recognize *some* letters but she isn't the most advanced student ;-)
So far so good. However, her attention span is very short. I have to have the worksheets ready and she wants pretty stickers on them to show she did a good job.
After the lesson we all got a chance to color.
I must remind myself to be patient with her. She just turned 3 so I should not push when she isn't in the mood. She can recite books and enjoys making up her own stories. I am happy with her imagination so I will have to figure out how to work in some imagination lessons too!!
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
I have some too if you want to make copies when you come. It has cutting and writing also.