2

Skiing Again

Cora and Daddy went skiing again. We were able to borrow Brock's ski's and the weather turned out so they loaded up and hit the slopes ;-)
Here is a picture of White Tail, it isn't a big mountain - about 20 runs total and none very long. But it will be a good place for the kids to learn where I will be able to keep up with them!
Dave tried to teach her a few fundamentals of skiing this time - today was to practice turning. She followed his instructions but she didn't like that the turn slowed her down stating, "No, I go straight Daddy - I go super fast!!"
When people would pass by they would smile or comment about how fast she is. She was one of the youngest kids on the mountain. I am so happy she has had this opportunity to learn at an age when she doesn't have fear.

She did get cold after the sun set while riding on the lift. The wind was blowing pretty good so after a while, Dave decided not to push his luck and took her home to have snacks and take a warm bath. Another successful trip!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    So stinkin cute! When is Mama going to ski with Cora?

  1. ErinG says:

    I am not good enough to control her. I can barely control myself!! We will all go next year together!! (That should give me time to get in shape, find cute ski clothes, and be ready for the season! ;-)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.