1

Mardi Gras came in the mail

I was on my way outside to get the mail and I noticed that FedEx had dropped off a package. Opening this package found a happy surprise. . .It was a TREASURE!!! Inside were "throws" from Mardi Gras!!! My friend in New Orleans (that I owe this blog and all of the fun things on it to) sent Cora and Luke a package!!! Her son, Freddie, had his first Mardi Gras this year and he must have caught a bundle to send such wonderful prizes.
As soon as I opened the package I poured the contents onto the table to assess the goodies.
Then I allowed the kids to wear them. Cora kept saying that she is a princess and these are her "jewels!"

Luke liked the stuffed animals and the way the beads sounded clicking together. I am sure they will have many hours of entertainment.

Thank you e.e.o!! ;-)

1 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    So glad you got a bit of Mardi Gras. Hoping one day we can all celebrate together!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.