3

Oops!!


Oops. . . I put the applesauce down on the table then went to get something. . . when I got back this is what I saw!!  My darling son decided to help himself to his lunch and I could do nothing but laugh!!  

Parenting is definitely for the strong of heart and for those who aren't afraid to laugh once and a while!

3 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Love it!
    Would you recommend this chair over getting a high chair????

  1. ErinG says:

    Yes, and no! Yes to the chair because he is at the table and the clean up isn't bad because you just throw it in the washer and dryer. Also yes, because it doesn't take up much room.

    No, because it means a MESS on the table instead of a tray. No because you need a strong table! Part of me feels a high chair is easier to clean - but I am not sure because our outside high chair we just hose off - so of course it seems easier!!!

    It is a judgement call - based on the room you have in your house I would say is the biggest deciding factor.

  1. Erin says:

    Ok, I suppose we are in the market for a regular high chair now.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.