3

Note to self:

Things to do this summer: (RED = FINISHED :-)
1.  Picture Projects (haven't ordered pictures since January and need to make Luke's baby book)
2.  Finally pick a church for the family to go to and get both kids baptized!!
3.  Find a Dentist, Doctor, Eye Doctor, Allergist in Hagerstown
4.  Read, plan and understand the New Curriculum for next year.
5.  Dog training - PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE every day!
6. Music Library - unpack CD's and upload ALL of them to ITunes!!
7.  Organize/Create an arts & crafts area with bins
8.  Mountains of kids clothes - fold, organize and pack into bins to give to next user!
9.  Build/buy shelves for both kids rooms, basement, and upstairs hallway.
10.  WORKOUT!!  WORKOUT!!  WORKOUT!! Need to lose 10-15 pounds AND shape up!!!

I know I am forgetting a few - this may have to be updated!! ;-?

By typing this in public - hopefully I will actually accomplish some of these things!!  The summer is 10 weeks.  We are on vacation 2 weeks.  The kids will be in daycare +/- 2 days a week - for a total of 13 days this summer.  I work 4 of these days part time and 2 days full time leaving 7 days.  I should be able to get this list accomplished. . .shouldn't I!?!!?    

This has been a tough list to accomplish. . .
  • The dog training has been Dave - the dog is doing much better thanks to him!!  
  • Workout - not doing so great - only ran 2x this summer and no trips to the gym :-(    Does chasing two kids count?
  • Doctor - I will be on a waiting list as of late August when I add my name to the kids' family practice (until then I guess I keep calling around.
  • Shelves - I have been to all the traditional stores - found nothing - am off to the unfinished furniture store next!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good Luck!! I never get my "To Do" list finished - I just keep adding things to the bottom!!

  1. Erin says:

    Good list! I have a similar one going. My weight tracking on my blog in public hasn't made any difference though! I like the stats in the sidebar. Perhaps I'll take down my weight and do the same.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Let see some pictures of the new area's and shelves you have created!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.