0

Memorial Day Weekend - at Deep Creek Lake

As a yearly event we go to Deep Creek Lake with our friends Mike, Stacey and their son Brock.  We have made the trip the last five years and this year we found a dog sitter (HUGE THANK YOU  TO ALL THE DOG SITTERS) and made the trip again this year.  


UNFORTUNATELY, I forgot my camera!!!  :-(

We had a wonderful time - the weather cooperated and we had a lot of fun watching the kids run around - Mike, Karen, and their kids Tori and Zach joined us this year so there were 5 kids all less then 3.5 years old.  We went for boat rides, to the "beach" on the lake, ATV rides, played on bikes on the deck, ran around on playgrounds,and the kids put on a show for the locals when the rain caught everyone at the outdoor playground/bar by surprise.

I wish I had my camera because the kids were adorable playing so nicely together. . . but the camera was sitting at home next to the park pass, sippy cups, baby formula and other miscellaneous items!!  Oh well, at least I have the memories in my mind!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.