Ok. . .here are the pictures. . .but there is a catch. . .we may not keep him. . .he is a HANDFUL and we aren't sure if we are ready for him!!! He can jump a 5.5foot fence, chases our cats, and doesn't sit down - ever, doesn't listen to anything we say, and is rough around the kids!!!





We are going to try - but please don't be heartbroken if you read that we decided to give him up to go to a better home!!!
Also, he is named Sampson, but we may change it because "Sampson" is a mouthful to say. . . and we say his name a lot!! "Sampson NO!" "Sampson get down!" "Sampson sit!" "Sampson come!" "Sampson NO!" "Sampson off!" "Sampson laydown!" "Sampson don't eat Luke's food!" "Sampson STOP chasing the cat!" (you get the picture)!
:-[ We are overwhelmed. . . . so please understand if we can't do it !! ;-{
Sampson wants what Luke has - lucky for the dog he didn't try to take it!!
Sampson gives Luke kisses after tripping Luke with his big feet!!
"Good boy Sampson," says Cora.
Cora gets Sampson some water.
Sampson makes himself at home - this is the only time he laid down on the first day!!
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
Frankly, I thought you were NUTS as I admired your dog hair free floors! I love our two dogs, but hate having yet another thing dependent on me for care. Sigh. Good luck. I hope he works out because he is super cute and I am sure there are lots of "boy and his dog" moments in Luke's future.