1

Happy Mother's Day

Mothers Day Breakfast
Mother's Day started early this year, Luke woke up around 5am.  He and Daddy went to watch Sports Center to let mommy sleep.  Cora woke up at 6:45am - for a kid who I have to drag out of bed during the week - she sure likes to get up early on the weekends :-)  So with both kids up I decided to get up and enjoy the day.  Just as I am about to get out of bed Cora came in and said, "Here Mommy," handing me a light blue box with a white ribbon.  She had a smile on her face (even though she had no idea what was inside) just because she got to hand me something that made me smile!!!

After presents - we had a Mother's Day Breakfast that was waiting downstairs on the table for me!!  I looked around and had one of those "pockets of time" when everything was perfect!  It was a wonderful breakfast and a beautiful day. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful and loving day!!

1 comments:

  1. Erin says:

    Happy Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.