| Kicking the ball back and forth with a teammate. |
| Skipping around behind the others - just happy to be playing. |
Often at home she would ask if we would play soccer with her outside - saying, "I LOVE SOCCER!!"
| On a break away to score a goal!! |
Cora knew her practices were on Wednesdays and games were on Sundays and she learned that there was a difference in the two activities (in the Fall it was all the same to her).
| Another break away to score another goal! |
| Smiling at us after a goal. |
These are exactly the experiences I want her to have. To get a little better each season, to make good friends, to learn more about the sport, to have lots of fun, to gain confidence in herself. I very much look forward to Fall soccer!!


0 comments: