0

Making a Turkey

We were making Thanksgiving decorations - making a Turkey to be exact. We made some last year but that was with a lot of help from mom and dad. This year - it was all their work - all their project - no matter the outcome, I was determined not to do anything or monitor their efforts.
I added some extras this year to the design to give it some "flare!" More feathers never hurt any art project!!
Also, instead of regular Elmer's Glue - I provided glitter glue. It is stronger and thicker to prevent items from sliding around as they are putting them in place. Additionally, the glitter glue is "pretty" if it gets all over the turkey's head, eyes, or beak.
Cora was also given some "bling" and "girl googley eyes" to make her turkey more feminine. She is very into identifying the gender of things so I wanted to help her with her efforts.
I was super excited with their final efforts and very happy that I didn't do anything other then provide the materials.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.