For Dave's 40th birthday (in May) I told him he could have a new bike. For a couple of years we have been talking about getting him a new one (guys he rides with have been giving him a hard time about the age of his bike) but finally, I told him that he could pick out any bike he wanted for his 40th birthday.




I don't know much about bikes (translated - anything) but the name of his bike is a Rumblefish.
I asked Dave to take it for a little spin on the driveway so I could take a few pictures.
A few jumps on the driveway to show how the fork and suspension work.
But after a few minutes - Dave was off to ride for real. He was breaking in the bike in the Frederick Watershed.
When Dave got home this is what he had to say, "This bike is awesome!! I went for a 10 mile ride through the watershed. I tried to find some of the more difficult rock gardens to really see how this bike would handle. I have to say this bike is incredible! I made it through sections of the trails I was not able to before. I can't wait for the next ride."
I am happy he is happy!! Happy 40th Dave!!! (a little early)
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday Dave!
Happy birthday!!! Enjoy!