Cora and Luke LOVE LOVE LOVE arts & crafts time. They ask for "arts & crafts" all the time! It is hard to get pictures because of the strict monitoring that I do with the supplies but every once in a while I step back to take a few pictures (or have Dave do it because I am too nervous to leave the table).
Cora is very good at following directions, she does a lot of art projects at school. In fact, we are running out of room for them at home.
Sometimes she needs help ;-) to keep the paint where it is supposed to be.
Luke needs a lot of monitoring when doing a project. He likes to touch the walls, the chair, his head, whatever he can with his messy hands. He loves to squeeze the paint between his fingers and then shake them! It is hard for me to watch.
The finished project was nice looking. I laid the tape down this time but next time I will let them lay it down to try to write or design something. Overall it was fun and we will do it again!
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
Cora's face screams..... Mommy let us make a mess! Pllleeeaaassseee