This is my 6th year at South Hagerstown High School. I had my first "official" day back on Thursday. Kids come on Wednesday of next week. I am not as excited as I was last year, but not dreading it either. We had a great summer and I really enjoyed spending time with the kids and hubby, playing golf, and our few trips out of town. I know that life will get crazy and I will be overwhelmed trying to fit everything in but "it is what it is" and we will deal with it.
This Fall we have Cora signed up for Swim lessons on Thursdays from 5:40 - 6:10 (wish us luck) and Gymnastics on Mondays from 5:45 - 6:30. We haven't signed Luke up for anything because we need to see how his leg is doing and make a decision in early September after we find out how well it healed and how well he is walking. . .
SIDE NOTE: Luke is getting his cast off August 25th. He is cranky and complains "ouchy" a lot of the time. We are not sure if it is hurting or itching. . . but he has found a way to walk on it (against Doctor's orders - but what are you gonna do?!?!) so it may be hurting or by this time it is starting to smell just a little so it may be itching?? WHO KNOWS!?!?! :-)
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: