0

Will the real Luke Gentzel please stand up?

Since the day Luke started crawling he hasn't seemed satisfied with this form of mobility - he seems to want to move faster and keep up with his sister Cora.  He is pulling himself up on chairs, toys, our legs, kitchen cabinets - whatever he can get his hands on!!  He lets go of things periodically and just stands there. . . . thinking, "Now what?!"


Luke was a bit older then Cora when he started to crawl - but I am pretty sure he will walk before she did.  

Cora was pulling herself up on things and took a few "steps" during her 9th month and actually "walking" at the beginning of her 10th month.

Luke is pulling himself up on things at the end of his 7th month and will probably take some steps at the beginning of his 8th month - possibly walking by Easter!


Growing fast - my 8 month old is wearing clothes and shoes in the 12 - 18 month size . . . what is a mother to do??  I feel torn - happy that he is growing and accomplishing things so quickly - but since he is probably my last child I wouldn't mind him taking his time with things!!! :-?


Now all we need is some teeth - Luke is still without any teeth!!!  He is very GRUMPY at night - waking up 2-3 times per night in obvious pain. . . I really hope some teeth come through soon!!  Dave and I aren't sure how much longer we can take the nightly screaming fits!!!  I hope it is his teeth - because if it isn't then I don't know what is wrong with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.