0

Pockets of time. . .

Tonight when we went outside - Cora decided to pick dandelions and bring them to me.  So I sat down in the middle of the yard and she ran around picking dandelions to bring to me.  It was her own personal treasure hunt!!  She would laugh every time she found one and laugh even harder when she handed it to me.  


As I sat there watching her run around I looked over at Luke - he was crawling through the grass picking up various items to shove into his mouth - to his chagrin I prevented most things from making contact with his mouth but he had fun trying none the less.  

In between holding "flowers" from Cora and preventing my son from becoming a herbivore I peaked at Dave - he was weeding the front flower bed and kicking around the mulch. 

.  .  . sitting there watching my family I couldn't imagine another place on earth where I would rather be!!  

I love when I have moments like this - pockets of time when everything is going right and it feels like my heart is aglow with happiness!  

It is these moments that make all the crying, screaming, potty accidents, up too early, skipping naps, puking all over, washing 1,000,000 bottles, folding laundry again, picking up toys, still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, don't have time for anything grown up, overwhelmed, frustrated, tired, does this ever end moments seem like they might possibly be worth it!!

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.