This past week Dave was at Outdoor Ed. so I was a part time parent a few afternoons and all night (he was able to come home to see us and help two nights). So the week went by quickly.
Then this weekend was a long weekend and there is not much going on around here. . . early dinner with former students, cleaning out the basement, taking down and putting away all the remaining Xmas decorations, friends from out of state stopping in for a quick visit, haircuts, story time at the library, more cleaning, naps, trips to the gym . . . it has been a quiet week and weekend if these are the only two pictures I have taken in the last 10 days.
Cora has become re-infatuated with the cat. I feel sorry for the fat cat. He seems to be ok with most of her attention . . . until she tries to carry him.
For Christmas Cora and Luke received suction cup "balls" that she likes to throw on the sliding glass doors. I like to throw them high so it takes her a while to get them down. She figured out a way to get down those high ones . . . it made me laugh watching her figure this out!!
I don't mind the quiet but I also like doing things. This week Cora starts her Little Gym classes so that will be new and fun. . . but otherwise - we are just surviving the winter, waiting until it is warm enough to get back outside!
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments: