2

Baby Shower

A good friend of mine is due in late February and this weekend was her baby shower. She is an "avid" reader of this blog so hopefully she LOVES the pictures I post of her!! :-) I am pretty picky about which pictures I post of myself. . . so fingers crossed that these pictures of an 8.5 months pregnant woman look as BEAUTIFUL on here as she looked in person!!

It was a fun baby shower - games, food, prizes, presents. . .and most importantly good friends. Friends from long ago and far away as well as new friends, family, and relatives all came together for a wonderful afternoon!
Siobhan
Playing a game.
Games!
Siobhan's sister Megan and her friend Leslie threw the party. The adorable little girl - Laura was the star of the show!! She was very well behaved and in good hands with all friends, relatives and other "mommies" present to let her show off how adorable she is all afternoon.
Looking at presents.
Opening baby presents.
More presents!
Love the presents!

Hopefully Siobhan received enough stuff to get a good start on everything she needs for the baby!! Good Luck Siobhan - call me if you have any mommy questions . . . or just want to talk about being a new mother . . . it is a special club that is an honor to be a member of and I look forward to welcoming you in as well as seeing the new little one!!!

2 comments:

  1. siobhan says:

    Erin - it was so great to see you! I am still so happy you were able to make it! Love the pics! Thanks for everything!!

  1. Erin says:

    Ok, she is about the cutest pregnant woman ever.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.