1

A babysitter

Dave and I got a babysitter tonight and finally got a chance to go out.  .  . and where did we go??  To the gym!!!  It was actually a nice time - we both got to run at the same time instead of one of us running while the other watched the kids and then we had some time to run some errands!!  Not quite date night - but it was a great feeling to be out of the "crazy house."  


Back to reality as I took the babysitter home and I realized it is a three day weekend.  I used to look forward to a three day weekend - but now I have mixed feelings - it is easier to be at work then home all day!!

We will have to get into something fun this weekend to help with the kids and our sanity!!

Maybe . . . . another babysitter. . . .

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.