0

First Post

So I have spent the past couple of hours (interrupted by children's needs :-) working to set this up.  We are stuck inside due to winter weather, nothing current, just snow on the ground - not enough to sled - but just enough to make everything muddy or wet! 


Both kids are currently asleep - a wonderful occasion that infrequently happens due to Luke's inability to sleep during the day.  I guess I shouldn't complain because he sleeps through most nights until from 8pm until 5am.  Still, wishing he would take more than two 20 minute naps isn't asking for too much is it?

Tomorrow is a Super Bowl party, I wish the game started earlier so we could stay longer.  The party starts at 5pm and who knows how long we will get to stay.  Hopefully at least long enough so that we can catch up with some adult friends!!  We really need that right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.